• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d347bus.sys winNT Errors

Operating System: NT
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Mcafee Pro
    DAEMON Tools Version: daemon347

Download daemon tools 347 ran the installation and it asked would you like to restart your computer for daemon tools. I clicked Yes. loaded the BIOS screen and when it gets to the Win NT load bar screen it loads 100% then restarts the computer.

Iam like wtf? tryed to get into safemode and shows at the bottom of the screen loading d347bus.sys takes about 3 min to load that then the save mode loading bar goes to 100%. then shows up a blue screen saying Less_or_equal and all these numbers and letters. It says ntoskrnl.exe is a differnt file. and at the bottom says please restart and if this screen shows but please reinstall the last know hardware or software. Somthing like that.

So my computer worked good till i installed daemon tools and click the yes i would like to restart my computer in the daemon tools instalation. So did daemon tools did this or is this like a viruse or somthing. And wtf do i do to fix this dunt want to format the ocmputer cuz or school work and other stuff like that.

Did you press ESC to abort loading of bus driver? Check this thread :idea:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Re: d347bus.sys winNT

Operating System: NT 4.0 SP6a
      Burning Software: CDRWin 3.8
      Anti-virus Software: AVG 6.0 free
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47, 3.33

I've also got troubles with D-Tools > 3.33 on NT4.0.

With 3.47, the following happend:

uninstalled 3.33: OK
      installed and rebooted: 3.47: OK
      mounted iso-image: OK
      Automount active (this might be important)

rebooted: boot hangs after all dots have apeared (.........................)
      no-way: even after 20 mins completely frozen

rebooted in VGA mode (there is no SAFE mode in NT 4.0, you remember,;-) ):

NT asks me whether I want to abort loading d347bus.sys:
      if I press "ESC" I get immediately a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and also a lot of "ntoskrnl")
      if I do not press "ESC" it takes some 10s and the same BSOD appears

I managed to boot using the last known good config to remove 3.47

However, I realized that there are also little troubles with 3.33:

There is a boot delay for a few seconds if automount is active
      There is a warning in the event protocol (ID9, st3wolf) that the device did not response in time
      I get an error message if I try to access the virtual CD after reboot (don't remember exactly "illegal device access" ?)

However, if I unmount and re-mount all works fine.
      I switched of automount again and everything works fine (and no timeout)

So I guess 3.47 would also run for me I switched off automount. But as I get not timeout if I don't and the "ESC" doesn't work it seems to be too dangerous to use 3.47 on NT 4.0

btw: earlier 3.4x versions gave me the "virtual SCSI-Drive not found" error on NT 4.0.

Comment

Working...
      X