Noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question

Hi everybody, my fren juz gave me this program... but he didnt mention how to use it. Ugh.. i read the instructions and i'm not quite understand. So here goes:

1. I have Nero, isit sufficient? If so, how do i get an image? I cant find it in any folder. If no, what program should i get, I will be getting more on games guess.

2. Lets say i have an image aredi, how should i mount it? Can i burn original games?

3. Can i burn original games?

4. Is there any configuration i should change as i'm dealing with CDs only.

Thanks!

nero burning rom is a simple burning suite for any kind of burning work you can do with it, except of backupping copyprotected games. try alcohol 120% or/and blindwrite to do this kind of job for you!

Comment

Thanks, I got the program aredi. But there's still few more question:

1. I tried backing up my War craft 3 but tells me to put in the original cd instead of the backup disc. How come? I tried with my Icewind Dale 2 and its ok.

2. Wat is the star port program for?

3. How do i know wat cd is protected by wat kind of protection?

4. In the data type, Wat's Surerom?

Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally Posted by DinLouz
        1. I tried backing up my War craft 3 but tells me to put in the original cd instead of the backup disc. How come? I tried with my Icewind Dale 2 and its ok.
        Icewind Dale 2 is not copy protected and so can be copied successfully with any burning software capable of copying a cd.

Comment

Working...
        X