latest version 0444 or 0445

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest version 0444 or 0445

hello today i updated daemon tools pro5.5 to v6 .i see in information that i have version 6.0.0.0444 but when i downloading it from your site the exe file is 6.0.0.0445!!so what is the lates version ??also after udpate the virtual device is removed!!should i choose one manually?and where is ''administrator of virtual devices''
    icon??also is removed from toolbar

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting our support team.

The DAEMON Tools Pro (6.0.0.0445) is latest build.

The Device Manager ia not available any more at new DAEMON Tools Pro ver 6.0. New version provides quick mounting images on request. When you double-clicking once the image is mounting on the already configured device. If you need specific parameters, you can create a DT, SCSI, IDE devices with the appropriate parameters and using these methods to mount the images.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Χωρίς τίτλο1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	193563why when update from v5.5 in my installed programs the version is 6.0.0.0444?(also in toolbar in information i see 0444 not 0445)also i manually a dd a virtual device.but today after reboot my system for another reason i see dozens of virtual devices!!!why?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, it is a major bug. We know about this problem, I have already forwarded this issue to our developers. They included this bug fixing to next minor DAEMON Tools Pro release.

Thank you in advance.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
          Hello,
          Thank you for contacting our support team.

The DAEMON Tools Pro (6.0.0.0445) is latest build.

The Device Manager ia not available any more at new DAEMON Tools Pro ver 6.0. New version provides quick mounting images on request. When you double-clicking once the image is mounting on the already configured device. If you need specific parameters, you can create a DT, SCSI, IDE devices with the appropriate parameters and using these methods to mount the images.
          Here is a problem. I start out without any virtual drives and I add a SCSI one. I then got to an iso file, click on it and a DT drive gets automatically created and the iso mounted into the DT drive instead of the SCSI. I can prevent this behavior in 5.5 by disabling the DT driver in the device manager. I cannot do that in 6, so I am stuck at 5.5. This is in pro advanced.

Now here is another problem. If I uninstall Daemon tools, I keep getting an error in the windows system log event id 7026 service manager failed to start the cdrom driver on each boot. The uninstall leaves a lot of junk in the registry too, like the virtual drive entries and a bunch of DTsoftbus stuff. How can I correct this error?

Comment

Hello,

Exactly, the ISO double click mounts for new DT device. If you need mount on specific SCSI or IDE you may mount with "mount to" (right click).

About second problem. Please, Make some screenshots which will help us to understand the problem.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Here are the event log entries

here they are

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	193566Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	193567

Comment

when will reelased the next minor daemon tools pro?also the bug stiil remain.also sometimes after cpu hard usage me laptosp shut down.after restart i see in device manager appears many of doens virtual devices.is it possible the collapse to be due to v6?

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
                  Hello,

Exactly, the ISO double click mounts for new DT device. If you need mount on specific SCSI or IDE you may mount with "mount to" (right click).

About second problem. Please, Make some screenshots which will help us to understand the problem.
                  I posted them. Where are they>?

Comment

NM I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X