Daemon Tools Pro 6 - virtual drive disappearing after restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Pro 6 - virtual drive disappearing after restart

Hello, since I installed the new version, my virtual drive disappears every time I restart my PC and I need to activate it again. I am using one DT virtual drive and Windows 8.1 64-bit.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster"

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for reply.

I've checked thi issue. Created ISCSI virtual device and restarted my PC with Windows 8.1 OS. After rebooting, the SCSI device wasn't shown at "Device" tab. But after a while it was appeared again.
    Please, try wait a bit after Windows reboot. Please, let us know if problem still actual.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
      Dear Customer,
      Thank you for reply.

I've checked thi issue. Created ISCSI virtual device and restarted my PC with Windows 8.1 OS. After rebooting, the SCSI device wasn't shown at "Device" tab. But after a while it was appeared again.
      Please, try wait a bit after Windows reboot. Please, let us know if problem still actual.

Hi Support,
      I am having the same issue. After creating my virtual drive, it's disapearing after every reboot and not coming back. Even if I wait 15 minutes.

The cause seems to be the recent version. Older versions of DT Pro do NOT have this issue!

Comment

Hello,
        A minor version that contains a lot of improvements is planned to release next week. This minor will also fix this bug.

Thank you for your patience)
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X