Cannot Create Drive on Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Create Drive on Windows 10

Does DAEMON Tools Lite 4 support windows 10?
    I cannot create a drive~

Yesterday i've tested DT lite with Win 10 x64 Build 9841.
    DT devices are no problem, only SCSI devices can't be created cause the SPTD driver isn't compatible yet.

Do you get any error message ?
    Last edited by Terramex; 20.01.2015, 14:27.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thank you for your reply Terramex.
      I attached the error messages:Click image for larger version

Name:	20150119210322.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	193569Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	193570

Comment

Please try to manually delete upper/lower filter entries (if present) as described here (Resolution):
        The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10).

It's a common, often working solution for that kind of problem.

If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall DT lite and remove any remains manually as described here starting from step 4.: Removing DAEMON Tools Lite manually | daemon-help.com

If still present delete this regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\dtsoftbus01
        Reboot, and also delete C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools lite.
        Reinstall DT lite and check device creation.
        Last edited by Terramex; 20.01.2015, 15:00.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
          Please try to manually delete upper/lower filter entries (if present) as described here (Resolution):
          The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10).

It's a common, often working solution for that kind of problem.

If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall DT lite and remove any remains manually as described here starting from step 4.: Removing DAEMON Tools Lite manually | daemon-help.com

If still present delete this regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\dtsoftbus01
          Reboot, and also delete C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools lite.
          Reinstall DT lite and check device creation.
          Thank you.

I tried them all. No luck.

1. Cannot get devcon stack gencdrom runnning.
          2. I am not able to locate DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus in step 6 while uninstalling DEAMON Tools Lite. Maybe that is the problem?
          3. Cannot find regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\dtsoftbus01.

Comment

The second screen shot shows that Windows found drive software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus.
            Maybe that is the root?

Comment

Anyway help please?~

Comment

Working...
              X