PDA

View Full Version : Trying to mount with SCSI but getting error

m0v1em4n
21.03.2015, 12:50
Some back ground,

I am using Daemontools lite 5.0.1.0406 paid licences on a Surface Pro 3 which is a hybrid laptop/ tablet, which is running full Windows 10 preview 10041.
not sure if the specs of the machine make a difference.

My problem is when I try to mount my ISO image by right clicking and selecting " Mount to SCSI" I get the following error and not sure what it means

Sorry if I am doing thing wrong here, but this is the second time I have started this thread but for the life of me just couldn't find the other so presume I did something wrong, Presume the post are instant

Terramex
23.03.2015, 08:08
Same message when mounting to a DT device ?
How have you created the ISO ?

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
the official support team (http://www.disc-soft.com/sendmsg/tech) with reference to this thread.

P.S.: in the forum rules you've agreed to when registering it's stated that your first posts are moderated - which means that they are invisible for you until approved by a moderator/admin.

m0v1em4n
23.03.2015, 09:31
Hi,

If I mount the iso normally there are no problem, is just when I try and mount it with scsi that I get the error ( see image below) , file was created with Daemondtools