Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to mount with SCSI but getting error

Some back ground,

I am using Daemontools lite 5.0.1.0406 paid licences on a Surface Pro 3 which is a hybrid laptop/ tablet, which is running full Windows 10 preview 10041.
    not sure if the specs of the machine make a difference.

My problem is when I try to mount my ISO image by right clicking and selecting " Mount to SCSI" I get the following error and not sure what it means

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	194267

Sorry if I am doing thing wrong here, but this is the second time I have started this thread but for the life of me just couldn't find the other so presume I did something wrong, Presume the post are instant

Same message when mounting to a DT device ?
    How have you created the ISO ?

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team with reference to this thread.

P.S.: in the forum rules you've agreed to when registering it's stated that your first posts are moderated - which means that they are invisible for you until approved by a moderator/admin.
    Last edited by Terramex; 23.03.2015, 08:13.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi,

If I mount the iso normally there are no problem, is just when I try and mount it with scsi that I get the error ( see image below) , file was created with Daemondtools

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	193575

Comment

Working...
      X