X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Pro - self-creating drive

Hi,

Just two small questions.....
    1) I have hard drives c:,d:,e: and f: - I put DVD roms on k:, l: and DT drive on m:. I left few letters between for additional usb hard drive or flash drive. After few restarts of my computer, DT creates (all by itself) a new virtual drive next in line (in my case drive g: ). After several more restarts I have 3-4 virtual drives, all empty. Why?

2) Is it possible with double click to mount image on first empty virtual drive? Before (I didn't use DT for a longer time now) it was posibble but now it creates a new virtual drive - in my case it won't put on "m:", it will create a new virtual drive on next empty drive letter (in my case g: ).

Thanks for your help

Hello,

1. Please, speciyf what DTPro version do you use that have this issue? The DTPro 6.1 is fixing this bug.

2.The new DTPro 6 version provides quick mounting images on request. When you double-clicking once the image is mounting on the already configured device. It is not a feature that can be shut off; it is the service controlling mounting process.

If you need specific parameters, you can create a DT, SCSI, IDE devices with the appropriate parameters and using these methods to mount the images - Mounting | DAEMON Pro Help ("Extra" tab ).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have installed v6.1 and when i click twice on the image it creates new virtual device with a letter next in a row....
      Its not a big problem but its easiest way to mount with a double click....So when i make a double click it wont mount on already made device, it'll make a new one if it isn't already after existing devices/disks....
      I have c:, d:, e:, f: and dvd roms on k: and l:.....made virtual device on m:.....
      When i make double click it'll automaticall make g: device and it won't mount on existing m:.....

Like I said, it's not a big deal to make right click and search m: - but it would be easier...

Comment

Hello,

As for self-creating devices... You can try this:
        1. Stop Disc Soft Bus Service at first (Task Manager - Services). Run Win +R t and find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro.
        Delete 2 keys - DeviceParams and DeviceState and re-run DTPro again. This step should help.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X