Delta Force Land Warrior wont emulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Force Land Warrior wont emulate

So, I am trying to get Delta Force Land Warrior to run from my hdd (otherwise i wouldnt be using Daemon tools). I successfully have gotten other games to work (Call of Duty amongst others), but when i mount the nrg image (made it with Nero), all i get are the options to play lan and edit preferences, the exact same options i get when there is no disk in at all or the image isn't mounted. I enabled the safedisc emulation, nothing. Enabled All emulation, still nothing. And i know its starting off the disk because i click play game from the auto run once Daemon tools mounts the image. ANy ideas on what's going on? ANy help would be appreciated. THanks in advance

Prometheus

Seems to be a problem with registry/ini file, where the game requires the disc to be in installation drive. So try to change registry/ini or re-install from mounted image.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Oh I know! Try using a different burning program to make the image (Alcohol 120%).
      Windows XP: Home Edition; Service Pack 2
      Athlon XP 2000+
      1.67 GHz, 512 MB of RAM
      GeForce4 MX 440

Comment

tried using Alcohol 52%, ended up with the same results. Ill try reinstalling from the mounted image, see if that works

Comment

Certainly that is the problem.
          I do not know which copy protection is used , but the cd does not seem to be accepted!
          So just create new images with alcohol an reinstall !!

Good Luck :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
          X