No announcement yet.

What Happened to Command Line Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Command Line Support?

On previous versions of Daemon Tools, I was able to use the command line to mount ISOs as mentioned on this page: Command line parameters | daemon-help.com

However, I have tried the same commands in DT Lite 10 and they do not seem to work. Typing any command launches the GUI instead of doing what I expect.

Any thoughts on this issue?

Hello,

What exactly you are you trying to do via command line?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I am having the same issue.

I try to mount an image from the command line:

cd /d "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite"
      DTLite.exe -mount 0, "PATH\TO\ISO"

It does not mount the image, but it does open the GUI.

I have tried different switches and different commands, it just doesn't work for me anymore.

Comment

Hello,

As DAEMON Tools Lite 10 doesn't allow you create the virtual device manually, the command line should be looked like:
        DTLite.exe -mount dt, "{filepath}". Do not set the device number as it is set automatically.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
          Hello,

As DAEMON Tools Lite 10 doesn't allow you create the virtual device manually, the command line should be looked like:
          DTLite.exe -mount dt, "{filepath}". Do not set the device number as it is set automatically.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. I have tried all the switches in different combos and nothing works. Same thing.
          Last edited by Terramex; 09.06.2015, 17:49.

Comment

There was a little mix-up, sorry. It's DTAgent - not DTLite.exe

DTAgent.exe -mount <type>, <path>

Just use DTAgent.exe -help in command-line for more details.
            Last edited by Terramex; 10.06.2015, 09:10.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by stomper View Post
              Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. I have tried all the switches in different combos and nothing works. Same thing.
              Hi Stomper, did the last recommendation by Terramex of using DTAgent.exe work for you? It did not work for me at all. Only DTAgent.exe -help produced any result. The others did nothing.

I directly contacted DT support and its the same result so far. I have had to revert to DTLite 5

Comment

Originally Posted by BKujero View Post
                Hi Stomper, did the last recommendation by Terramex of using DTAgent.exe work for you? It did not work for me at all. Only DTAgent.exe -help produced any result. The others did nothing.

I directly contacted DT support and its the same result so far. I have had to revert to DTLite 5

Sorry for the late reply. No it did not work for me either. I have had to revert to a previous version also.

I haven't had much luck regarding support either, but if I find a solution I will be sure to post it here.

Comment

It's a bit odd, but here you can find how BKujero got it working: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/dtl...74/#post145856
                  I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                  X