discsoftbusservice.exe will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discsoftbusservice.exe will not work

Hey, I've been having problems with discsoftbusservice.exe, in that it simply will not run.
    Infact I'm pretty sure It doesn't exist to run in the first place but I can't find anything to install it seperately.

I've tried installing DTLite (All latest versions) DTUltra and DTPro I've followed through with the instructions in the only other forum post I could find to do with this error but I still haven't gotten anything done.
    The exact error I get when trying to boot any of the Daemon tools is "Initializing Error" "Dick Soft Bus Service is not running"
    As shown here Screenshot by Lightshot

I'm using Windows 10, all anti virus is disabled, all install attempts were clean and no prior Daemon tool files were installed.

I do not have anything under Storage Controllers other than Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller everytime I install either.

Any help with the matter would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I guess you're refering to this thread: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/win...running-36638/
    Would you please also attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required) ?

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team with reference to this thread.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X