Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the SCSI disc mounting issue goign to be resolved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the SCSI disc mounting issue goign to be resolved?

Hi - paid member - I emailed some time ago following the upgrade from 6. You confirmed that there is a problem with having to wait for 30 seconds between SCSI disc operations. This wasn't a problem in your previous versions.

You kindly replied saying that this was a priority (quite rightly!). Thinking this was about 4 months ago. Nice new GUI with 10 and other new fancy features. However, some real schoolboy errors with changing the command line structure and also the huge problem of the SCSI emulator issues.

You've been great for many years, but the present changes have caused people in the emulation community to leave in droves, and coding apps to use other disc-mounting software. I'm close tbh, but would like to give it a while longer given the years of previous good product.

In short - when will you guys fix the 30s delay on the SCSI drive operations and stop messing about with the command line (or provide legacy support)?
    thanks

Hi again. So - it looks like queries like this just get ignored? So glad I gave you money.

Comment

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
      the official support team with reference to this thread.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hello,

Please contact to official support team with clarification. They will assist you personally.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X