have to revalidate licence every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have to revalidate licence every day

My copy of Daemon Tools 5.2 came with my board Maximus VI Hero. It worked fine on windows 8 and 8.1.
    Now I'm using windows 10 (fresh install), it works fine, but every day I have to revoke my pc and validate the licence again, it says that it detected a hardware change (that I never do), and this happens every day.
    What can be causing this?

Originally Posted by davidsd1990 View Post
    My copy of Daemon Tools 5.2 came with my board Maximus VI Hero. It worked fine on windows 8 and 8.1.
    Now I'm using windows 10 (fresh install), it works fine, but every day I have to revoke my pc and validate the licence again, it says that it detected a hardware change (that I never do), and this happens every day.
    What can be causing this?
    I am having the exact same problem with all of my Windows 10 computers and my Daemon Tools Pro 6.1.0 licenses.

Comment

Hello,

DAEMON Tools Pro ver.5 doesn't support Windows 10 officially and we cannot guarantee correct usage experience - https://www.disc-soft.com/faq#faq_1.
      If you paid customer please contact to support center support-eml@disc-soft.com for the assistance.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
      X