Update from Pro to Ultra impossible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Pro to Ultra impossible?

I'm using DT Pro lifetime license and I'd like to upgrade to Ultra version. However, when entering my licenses page, I can only add more devices to my current license, but cannot really upgrade the program version.

Is that possible?

Can someone from DT support address this one, please?

Comment

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please contact the sales support:
      Contact Sales support - Disc Soft store
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks, I've contacted Sales and received a quick reply!

However the reply was a bit disappointing as I was told I was unable to upgrade and I needed to purchase a separate product.

Comment

Which function of DT Ultra do you need ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikolajek View Post
            However the reply was a bit disappointing as I was told I was unable to upgrade and I needed to purchase a separate product.
            I was wondering the same thing about the upgrade policy,thanks for letting me know the outcome.

Comment

Hello,

What exact feature is necessary for you?
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
                Hello,

What exact feature is necessary for you?

Not really neccessary,as DT Pro Advanced covers all my most necessary functions,but Ram disk creation and bootable usb/recovery enviroment creation would be a nice addon,as I have to use extra programs for those tasks now .

Comment

Working...
                X