Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DL DVD (8.5 Gb) Support-->Daemon Tools for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL DVD (8.5 Gb) Support-->Daemon Tools for Mac?

Howdy:

Is it possible to emulate a Dual Layer DVD (8.5 Gb) using Daemon Tools for Mac? I just downloaded the trial version (4.1.227) and it appears to have support for CD's (700 Mb) and DVD's (4.38 Gb).

Is this a limitation of the trial version or does DT for Mac not support 8.5 Gb DL DVD emulation?

Does anyone know of Mac software that does support DL DVD Emulation if DT for Mac does not support this?

Thanks

Are you refering to the new writable virtual device/virtual burner feature ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Yes, that is the feature I'm on about.

Comment

Thx

Yes that is the feature I am referring to, thanks for putting a name to it. Does it have the ability to do Dual Layer writing or is it a limitation of the trial?

Comment

Yep

Yes, that is the feature I am referring to (thanks for putting a name to it)...

Does it have the ability to write virtual dual layer discs in the retail offering (doesn't look like it's available in the trial)?

Thanks

Comment

Yes that is the feature I am referring to, (thanks for putting a name to it)...

Does it have the ability to write virtual DL discs in the retail offering (doesn't look like it's available in the trial)?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X