DT repeatedly creates new drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT repeatedly creates new drives

I took a look and couldn't find a specific thread for my problem and thusly I am posting it. If a thread for this with a solution already exists, please defer me to it and close this one.

My problem is that when I create one new drive for mounting an ISO after restarting the program or at computer startup it will continue to create more and more drives. Usually more than one at a time. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling using power uninstall from iobit in order to completely remove the files associated with the program such as registry and remaining folders/files after a standard uninstall but to no avail. It will always do this. It used to never do this before in older versions.

My currently installed version is v6.2 of DT Pro Advanced and I am running Windows 10 x64. It also won't properly install STDP drivers even though I click to restart after selecting to install it either from fresh install or from toolbar inside of DT.

Hello,

Please check that "Automount" option is off in program preferences (important!). Mount couple images. Unmount devices.
    Using regedit.exe command please check HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\DeviceParams and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Disc Soft\DAEMON Tools Pro\DevicesState. It should be created devices there.

Please, stop Disc Soft Pro Bus Service at (Task Manager - Services). Remove all drivers in from Device State and Device Param registry keys. Shut down the PC. Please check are devices appear again?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X