D-Tools instillation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Tools instillation Problem

I installed the newest version of D-Tools and then the scripting utility then awxdtools. When I tried to reboot I goto an DDE server error. I then had to startup in safe mode, restore a previous registry and then try to re-install D-Tools. I could not install the program because it stated that some or same devices were in use, installation was not complete. I could not uninstall from the add-remove menu. I am stuck. Please help
    rsuchocki#comcast.net. :|

D-Tools install problems.

To include some other questions...Is there a sequence to installing D-Tools and supporting 3rd party software. If so can somebody help me with this... :?:

Comment

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. Install the CleanUp Utility, run it, select Daemon Tools in the installations list, remove the damaged Daemon Tools installation.
      Reboot after the procedure. Check threads about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove leftovers completely. Reboot, then install v3.47.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

is unistalling impossible?

Operating System: xp home
        Burning Software: nero
        Anti-virus Software: norton 2004
        DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47?

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
        Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. Install the CleanUp Utility, run it, select Daemon Tools in the installations list, remove the damaged Daemon Tools installation.
        Reboot after the procedure. Check threads about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove leftovers completely. Reboot, then install v3.47.
        i have tried everything i possibly could find including this. the error i receive is a windows installer error. that i have either not installed it properly or that i may be running in safe mode. when i try to run the windows installer clean up utility installation, i receive the same error. yet i can find no way to repair or "properly install" windows installer for windows xp home. i am almost to the point wehre i will just basck up everything i want... and format the entire drive just so i can start over and get rid of this damn program and alcoho 102%. they have cause more problems than they seem worth with no warnings of these problems.

Comment

Which installer error do you get?
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP
            Burning Software: Media Player 10
            Anti-virus Software: Norton
            DAEMON Tools Version: 3.85

i hav the same problem as that guy...when i open the daemon tool and error message coms up saying...
            The windows installer service could not be accessed, this can occur if you are running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personal for assistance.

Can u help please?

Comment

Working...
            X