PDA

View Full Version : no language support detected

Zefon
21.10.2004, 12:32
Operating System: win xp home
Burning Software: nero
Anti-virus Software: northon
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

i get the error msg "No language support detected when i try to run deamond tools... it worked fine befor but than i un-installed it and when i tryed to re-install it i got "Some driver has invalid name or conflict with other file or service systems. please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of sofrware using the same name"
i have rebooted... but cuz i cant re-install i had my friend send me his folder and i still got the language support error... anyone have any idea what i can do?... i realy need to get this thing working :(

Copytrooper
21.10.2004, 12:50
Un-install Daemon Tools, check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum, reboot after the procedure, then re-install v3.47.

Dynamique
29.10.2004, 21:13
Operating System: win xp
Burning Software: nero 6
Anti-virus Software: norton 2005

i have the same problem after deinstall and reinstall daemon tool 347
i cleard up the system (delte registry entries (2, bus and prt) and the 2 drivers in the system32 folder, and i deleted the installation folder in my programm folder.

but when i try to install at the end there is a conflict, my pc crashes down and reboot, like he got no power for a second. after this reboot i have the daemon shortcut on my desktop but i cant start it because of the language problem.

plz help me.

Copytrooper
29.10.2004, 21:35
Check if you've minidump in Windows\Minidump folder related to that crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

Dynamique
30.10.2004, 09:02
sry i dont know this folder. what does it?

i have 4 files in it. 3 of these are created at the time when i had the crashes.

should i send these 3 files to support@daemon-tools.cc ?

thank u for helping me..

john

Copytrooper
30.10.2004, 09:31
Yes, please send them unpacked or RAR-packed.

Copytrooper
01.11.2004, 15:08
You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

jeannibordelli
07.12.2004, 12:18
Operating System: win xp sp2
Burning Software: nero burning rom 6.3.1.20
Anti-virus Software: virusscan enterprise 8.0.0

Well, this is gonna be a long story:

1) I had Alcohol 120% on my system before (latest version)
2) On a website I found out that one specific game could only be mounted with Deamon Tools 3.47
4) I installed Deamon Tools 3.47 with no problems (not directly restarted afterwards, because I thought there would maybe be a conflict with my Alcohol).
3) So, I uninstalled my Alcohol 120%
5) Then I rebooted

6) Starting up: 'No language support detected'
7) Uninstalled Deamon Tools
8) Restart
9) Installed again
10) Restart
11) 'No language support detected'
12) I found this on your forum:Error 25002, or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/viewtopic.php?t=2287)
13) I did exactly what you guys described in there (deleted both devices in Device Manager, deleted both registry settings and the two drivers in my Win-folder) AND then I did an uninstall of Deamon Tools from Software (c:/Windows/system32/appwiz.cpl). Deleted D-tools-folder. Rebooted.
14) Installed Deamon Tools 3.47 for a final time
15) Rebooted
16) 'No language support detected'

Voila, now I'm still sitting with this problem...

I would appreciate it if someone knew an answer for this one!
Cheers and thanks for reading my whole problem!

Jan

jeannibordelli
10.12.2004, 11:21
Operating System: win xp sp2
Burning Software: nero burning rom 6.3.1.20
Anti-virus Software: virusscan enterprise 8.0.0

Well, I had an error in my story:

1) I had Alcohol 120% on my system before (latest version)
2) On a website I found out that one specific game could only be mounted with Deamon Tools 3.47
4) I installed Deamon Tools 3.47 with no problems (not directly restarted afterwards, because I thought there would maybe be a conflict with my Alcohol).
3) So, I uninstalled my Alcohol 120%, installed again Deamon Tools 3.47
5) Then I rebooted
6) Starting up: 'No language support detected'
7) Uninstalled Deamon Tools
8) Restart
9) Installed again
10) Restart
11) 'No language support detected'
12) I found this on your forum:Error 25002, or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/viewtopic.php?t=2287)
13) I did exactly what you guys described in there (deleted both devices in Device Manager, deleted both registry settings and the two drivers in my Win-folder) AND then I did an uninstall of Deamon Tools from Software (c:/Windows/system32/appwiz.cpl). Deleted D-tools-folder. Rebooted.
14) Installed Deamon Tools 3.47 for a final time
15) Rebooted
16) 'No language support detected'

Curtisator
11.12.2004, 09:48
Operating System: XP Sp2
Burning Software: Nero
Anti-virus Software: AVG

This seems to be a problem for quite a few people, browsing back a couple of pages. I've also recently started having this problem and I don't know how to fix it. I'm not entirely sure when it started, or what I changed on my system prior to this error.

I've done multiple uninstall/re-installs (and reboots), I've tried a manual uninstall and I've tried moving from 3.46 to 3.47 - nothing worked.

I've tried adding other languages to the "Lang" folder, but the folder registers as read-only (in fact the whole D-Tools chain does) and Windows will not allow me to change this, so I can't add new language files. Windows also wont let me boot into safe mode with D-Tools installed (it hangs before the password screen comes up), so I can't change the permissions.

Whatever the problem is, I'm willing to bet it has little to do with the language support files - the "No language support" error is merely a symptom of a different underlying problem.

hengstum
16.12.2004, 16:43
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Burning Software: Nero 6.6.0.1
Anti-virus Software: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0.146
DAEMON Tools Version: Daemon Tools 3.47

I also have this problem and I can't solve it. Is there any solution for it.
Please help.

Grtz, John.

Pericon
29.12.2004, 15:40
Operating System: Win XP SP2
Anti-virus Software: Norton

I too keep getting this error. Daemon worked fine until yesterday, then I get this "No language support" error. I've tried un-install and re-install several times, but to no avail. If anyone comes up with a solution to this, please let us know. Thanks....

Santtu
01.01.2005, 19:07
Operating System: windows ME
Anti-virus Software: -

I keep having the same problem. I have tried everything but still it won't work! Somebody help us! :cry:

green7770
03.01.2005, 18:38
Operating System: xp
Anti-virus Software: avg

Same problem here and its now doing my bloody head in.
Surely someone should know on this site what the problem is and hpw to solve it. if i have to install/reinstall/uninstall one more time i'll go nuts.

daemon user
13.01.2005, 16:02
Operating System: xp sp2
Anti-virus Software: nort

Hello,
same problem here.
1 thing i found out is when i create a new user on win xp , daemon works fine.
therefore i think the prblem is somewhere in the user settings.
but i didnt found anything.

schminky
26.01.2005, 04:47
Operating System: Win 98
Burning Software: Nero Burning ROM
Anti-virus Software: AVG 7
DAEMON Tools Version: Uninstalled

What I did to solve this problem:

Start - Run - type in "MSCONFIG" and click "OK"

Click on the "Startup" tab

Find "DEAMON Tools-1033"

Uncheck the checkbox and reboot.

That will stop Deamon Tools from trying to start when you boot. I had uninstalled the program, but the uninstaller missed quite a few things from what I discovered. :roll:

Also, apparently the "-1033" refers to the language used -- in this case English. Not sure of that last thing, but maybe it will help someone if it's true.

bruselak14
10.02.2005, 22:19
Anti-virus Software: norton
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.4.7.

After no language support problems I installed older version 3.3.3 without uninstall 3.4.7. version and it works now :lol:

gilou
28.02.2005, 17:40
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Burning Software: NERO 6
Anti-virus Software: NORTON 2004 Updated
DAEMON Tools Version: V 3.47

Hi!

Same problem here.

But I share the computer with my wife and when I go to her "side" , when I switch user, Daemon-tools works perfectly!

I still like to know how to fix that.

ferru
05.03.2005, 13:49
Operating System: win xp pro
Burning Software: alcohol 120% 1.9.2
Anti-virus Software: norton antivirus 2004
DAEMON Tools Version: daemon tools 3.47

To Gilou:

I see the same problem in my wife pc. Daemon tools error: No language support, and i added new user count and the error in other count no exist.

Do you have solution for this?

ShaoKhan425
08.03.2005, 18:32
Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
Anti-virus Software: AntiVir
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46 + 3.47

Hi,

and again the same problem.

1.) Had the D-Tool 3.46
2.) unmounted all images/disabel all drives/uninstall daemon 3.46
3.) install daemon 3.47
4.) installation started - a sudden restart occurred
5.) 'No language support detected'; no uninstall available
6.) I found this on your forum: Error 25002, or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers
7.) I did exactly what you guys described in there (deleted both devices in Device Manager, deleted both registry settings and the two drivers in my Win-folder) AND then I did an uninstall of Deamon Tools from Software (c:/Windows/system32/appwiz.cpl). Deleted D-tools-folder. Rebooted.
8.) new install/same problem (three attempts)
9.) Install CloneCD with virtual CD-Rom
10.) but there was a sudden reset during the installation too ?!?!
11.) uninst. CloneCd
12.) tryed to daemon 3.47 - same problem
13.) install via 4in1 driver - same problem
14.) edited the registry, deleted ALL virtuell entrys e.g. elby or axwhisky
15.) tried to install deamon (with rename the driver name) - same problem BUT NO sudden reset AND no language error BUT Daemon fund an other driver ?!?!?!
16.) deleted all reg.entrys ......
17.) tried to install daemon 3.3 - no sucess/language error, step 16
18.) daemon 3.47 (with log file) - same problem

so please Help!!!

Copytrooper
08.03.2005, 19:51
Did you actually notice that your problem is not the language support, but the point with the "sudden restart"? So check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.

ShaoKhan425
09.03.2005, 07:19
right, but after the sudden restart some parts of daemon tools were installed (e.g. the desktopitem and the d-tool directory with some files). When I wanted to start the tool the `no language support` appeared.

Copytrooper
09.03.2005, 08:34
You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

ShaoKhan425
09.03.2005, 11:18
Thanks a lot - it was really the well known problem with Starforce drivers.
Now Deamon-Tools works correctly. :D

ferru
09.03.2005, 11:50
"You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum."

NOOOO This in not a solution. I tried kill starforce drivers and they are not in the system !!!!!

"No language support" in the main user account xp, and in the new user NO ERROR. Why???

Are Daemon Tools programmers able to do a REALLY SOLUTION for this or NO?????

Copytrooper
09.03.2005, 11:52
You actually re-installed Daemon Tools after you removed the drivers?
Did you encounter BSOD/reboot during Daemon Tools installation? If so, see above what to do with minidump.

ferru
10.03.2005, 11:39
I desinstalled d-tools, erased directory d-tools in program files,
searched registry but no erased (danger) and i tried to update starforce drivers but no exist this drivers in the system.

I tried to reinstall d-tools and error "no language support"
In the other windows xp user error no exist

Please help. What are the registry data to erase?
What are the hardware items to erase? scsi?

Please help.

Volum
25.03.2005, 10:30
Operating System: Windows Xp Home Edition SP2
Burning Software: Cd burner Xp Pro
Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus

Im having the same problem with the language file not detected.

First time i installed 3.47 the comp just restarted all of a sudden. This made a mindump file, i can send that to you guys if you want. I uninstalled, removed drivers, tried an older version, tried reinstalling again. I got the language file not detected, tried again. And the comp restarted again, creating a new minidump. I can send the newest minidump to you guys if you need it.

I also tried the Starforce remove program, i dont think any of the games i have installed uses Starforce tough.

Copytrooper
25.03.2005, 10:33
Send the minidump(s) for analysis to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your post in this thread.

Copytrooper
25.03.2005, 22:29
Your dumps show Starforce drivers, also obsolete Daemon Tools drivers (st3wolf.sys, stwlfbus.sys) - remove them, then try again. If it crashes again send new minidump (if available). Also try to remove GearASPIWDM.sys - do you know which software installed it?

Volum
26.03.2005, 14:23
I did what you said, then i rebooted. When i try to install Daemon 3.47 i get an error message saying:

Some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in the system........................

Copytrooper
26.03.2005, 14:35
Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum.

Volum
26.03.2005, 15:38
Ive done that before, and i couldnt find any daemon Drivers this time. Im starting to belive this is something that just wont work for me :/

Copytrooper
26.03.2005, 15:41
You've to follow ALL steps mentioned! Don't forget to reboot after the procedure.

Volum
26.03.2005, 16:33
Well, ive tried instlling it on my 2 comp, and it works fine there. But i would really want to get this to working here to.

There are no Dameon drivers on this comp. Ive checke, rebooted and chechked but they arnt there.

Copytrooper
26.03.2005, 17:12
Did you actually read the mentioned thread? There's more to do, not deleting the driver files only! Check device manager and registry.

Curtisator
28.03.2005, 05:43
I can confirm that following the instructions outlined in that thread does NOT solve the problem. Yes that includes reboots, reghacks and driver deletion (no, not in that order).

I've tried both following the manual uninstall procedure then reinstalling daemon tools over the top, and following the manual uninstall then using the automated uninstall and then reinstalling daemon tools. This problem still reoccurs.

The event log records nothing of interest and different language packs do not work.

howb21
13.05.2005, 14:37
Operating System: XP Home
Burning Software: Nero 5.5
Anti-virus Software: F-Prot

Alright, I have read the whole forum and have found a ton of thread with regards to the same error. And you know what's worse? I am experiencing the same problem too! :lol:

Ok, it is not really funny, I am quite desperate for a solution due to my high dependence on Daemon Tool's ability to create a virtual drive.

After no language support problems I installed older version 3.3.3 without uninstall 3.4.7. version and it works now :lol:

No, it doesn't work, I got Internal error after installling old version and when i try to start it, still "No language Support Detected"

messij
18.05.2005, 23:58
Anti-virus Software: norty

only way is /uninstall d-tools and /install alchool 120% :cry: