Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with C&C3 Image...

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. So at first I want to thank the Daemon Developers for their great work. It makes Life much simpler and without it, the Project I'm currently on with my games are impossible to complete.

At Second, please excuse my bad english, but I'm from germany.

Now to my problem :wink: I'm currently brining all my games to ISO form, to burn them on a few DVD's. That's because I have to make room and I love the advances of just mounting the images and not always searching for the right cd.

To this point, everything works great (but the most games are older stuff I must confess). I'm currently trying to create a Daemon working Image of my Command & Conquer 3 Version. I used ClonyXXL to determinate the Copy protection and reading tips. Like ClonyXXL told me, I've readed it with CloneCD (3.0.2.3) on 4x reading speed, with fast skip broken sectors option enabled. My Burner is a Samsung SW-252B.

Unfortunatley the game isn't working from the image. With some small hangs, the installtion process could be completed from the daemon mounted image, but playing don't work. On game starting it tell me, that it can't find my cd-rom drive (Yes I know that sounds strange, but with the original disk I don't get this error).

I don't know how to fix this problem and would be really thankful if someone of you can help me in any way.

Thanks in advance
    another

Okay, that's really confusing. I also own the addon C&C3 - Firestorm. It has the same protection as the Original (ClonyXXL). I've readed it with the same Settings as the main game but it runs without bigger problems (the startup time is a little bit long, but nothing I can't live with).

Comment

Working...
    X