How do I copy NOLF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I copy NOLF2?

I have v1.2 patch install. This game has me stumped. I'm aware it is securom v2.8, but how do I copy it? I have capable hardware, and I use the latest clonecd. Even the latest daemon tools does not run it. This game is giving me a headache. Has anyone successfully backed it up or found a way to get it working?

Sure. If you had read through this forum you would surely have found an answer to your question without having to wait for a reply.

It is SecuROM v4.84 as you could have read here; and if you want to know what you'll have to do to get a working backup copy you could have looked here and found information on this topic.

You should not use CloneCD, it is not able to read the DPM information of the disc, try Alcohol 120% instead. If you don't know how to use it, look in their forum, they have got an excellent FAQ.

HTH

Sergei
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Thank you Sergei. I had already read everything including those links before I posted this. The reason I asked is because v1.2 updated the protection and all your known ways of "getting around" v2.8 no longer works for NOLF2... I want to be able to play v1.2 so I can play with other people on the net... especially deathmatch mode which was unavailable before v1.2.

I think those methods work with Alcohol work with NOLF2 v1.0, but I want to know how to get 1.2 working. Thanks.

Comment

Are you using the latest Alcohol and Daemon-Tools? The new version has a blacklist for the older versions of Alcohol and D-Tools.

Try Daemon-Tools 3.29 and Alcohol 120% v1.4.0b103... I ran NOLF2 1.2 from an image off my HDD with one of them (dunno which) and it worked fine...

Sergei
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X