Need help with Port Royal 2 !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Port Royal 2 !!!!

My original CD was messed up from my little brother so i made a copy with Alcohole. I selected RMPS when i burned it. It started without problems when i had the emulation in DT activated.
    A few days ago i formated my computer and installed (v.3.47) DT. And now it wont work anymore... -> plz insert correct cd...
    I uninstalled Alcohol if there could be a blacklist problem but it still doesnt work...
    Is it possible that i need an older version from Deamon Tools? If yes where can i get it?
    Im really helpless right now. The original wont work... the copy neither...

Plz help me... Thx in advance!

So your brother destroyed your original CD and you THEN created an image from it? Well, if the image was created fine I can't see why the original wouldn't work with the game, if not you could return it for a replacement CD.
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Thx for the fast answer!
      I have problems reading cdroms wich arent in perfect contition with my cdrom. i used an external cdwriter which could read the original cdrom. It took a lot of time to finish but it worked. Maby some faults resulted from it? Im really no expert with such things. Maby its just a problem with the burned cd. What is strange is that it worked some weeks ago and now not anymore...
      I will try it on a friends computer tomorrow. Is it possible that i have made a misstake with the installation of DT?
      If nothing works i will try to retrun the game where i bought it, but i dont know if they will give me a new one due to my mistreatment.

Once more thx for ur fast reply

Comment

one thing more...
        Is it possible that the problem could happen because of the versionupdate? I had DT version 3.46 before.

Comment

prolly use DT3.46 instead of 3.47 and prolly read the changelog. prolly prolly... as I don't really know

Comment

Working...
          X