Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm such a n00b and have a possibly stupid question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm such a n00b and have a possibly stupid question...

Where on this site can I get Daemon Tools Version 3.29? I really hope this is in the right place too. I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question. I need that special one for a program that won't run with out it. :oops: :?: :|

PM me your mail and i'll send it to you

Comment

or.. http://www.bojn.net/xo/daemon329.exe

Comment

Thnx man!

Comment

Another stupid question making way... How do I uninstall the Daemon Tools I have now? The program I'm using requires that I have a version of Daemon Tools V3.29 or lower, but I have Daemon Tools V3.47! And my computer is kinda weak to virus attacks and my administrative access goes on and off week after week. So is there a program to uninstall this? I'll look around here for a bit to see if I can find my own answer. Wait, is it the daemontools.msi thing?

Comment

Un-install like other software! Via control panel -> software :idea:
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

:cry: :oops: OMG! So I went to my Control Panel, went to Add/Remove Programs, and went to daemon tools. I highlighted the program for daemon tools and there's no add/remove button! So it turns out that like any program EXCEPT daemon tools I can't erase! Wuts up with that?

Comment

Why? What happens?
                Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools manually. Reboot after the procedure.
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Okay, it's working again now. I have daemon tools 3.29 on my PC! But when I use the program I need it for, it says that it cannot "Read the TOC from e: drive". What does that mean?

Comment

I tried creating a new drive (g), and it says the same thing!

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Upgrade DT to 3.47.
                        Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Working...
                        X