Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangs durings installation, blue screen

Operating System: windows XP sp2
    Burning Software: havent installed yet. WIll be latest Nero.
    Anti-virus Software: none...
    DAEMON Tools Version: Latest

ive tried to install Daemon tools, but at the end of the installation i get a blue screen and computer restart. I really need the program. What should i do? Ive got a file in the minidump. Should i send it somewhere? I dont know what program that caused this.I reinstalled windows yesterday. With Sp2. Coulde that be the problem? I just have a few programs installed.
    Thanx a lot

(btw, when trying to install now, its trying to resume the installation and say:
    some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system. please choose another driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of software using same names.

Whats that!?

Send the minidumps to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Regarding error 25002 check the related thread in common problems and solutions forum, reboot after the procedure!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

ok. Ive done as regarding error 25002 and ive sent you the minidump. WHats bext? Will you contact me with a aloution so that i can run the program? Or do i just have to not using it. Would really prefer the first.
      Thank you for your fast reply.

Comment

any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X