Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in command line, images won't mount

Operating System: WinXP Home Edition, Version 2002, SP2
    Burning Software: none currently, just uninstalled Easy CD&DVD Creator 6 and reinstalled Daemon
    Anti-virus Software: Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Pardon my virginity, but I am very new at this. First of all, everytime I boot up my computer, I get this error message related to Daemon: "Error in command line", but the weird thing us it still seems to work if I access it from my system tray. If I try to access it from the shortcut on my desktop it refuses to work and the error pops up. Then, when I access the prgram, I am unable to mount any images. I got it to work once, but I have no idea how...go figure...anybody have one or both of these problems? For the love of God (or whomever), help me!!!!!!!

Regards,

Wollball

Well, we here at Daemon Tools are useless when it comes to fixing the bugs in our products, so we can't help you. Sorry.....we just suck.....

Comment

Operating System: 98SE/XP
      Burning Software: lots
      Anti-virus Software: AVir
      DAEMON Tools Version: 347

Well, some people already managed to find out on their own that DT is operated via SysTrayIcon only, and that the Desktop icon is only there for starting this one if it's not autostarted... and if those people get an 'error in command line' at least most of them just do check that command line of the desktop link and/or the autorun entry in the registry... but some others suck, of course... or what do you think?

Comment

Working...
      X