War3 TFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War3 TFT

I did a search of the forums, and it said to use the original war3 disc. Well, you cant exactly run TFT (expansion) with the original disc. I have both of the images of the discs mounted, with all emulation options enabled. "Inset disc" is what I get when I try to play. I'll be on AIM all day, its "xiihacLx" or "angryangel401" if you think you could help me out right away. Thanks.

i ve a question... what program did you use for burn your game ?
    i ve managed to copy it whit alcohol profil securom new... and whit daemon tools emulation

excuse my english but i m french

Comment

To tell you the truth I didnt copy it myself -- I cracked my CDs so I had my friend who i play with on bnet to send me an image. Like everyone here I actually OWN the game(yes i bought it and have original cdkeys), i just cracked the cd and dont feel like paying 30+ bucks for another one... so what options do I have? thanks.

Comment

you can use n*-* patch or you can created yourself your copy ...
        if my memories is good , warcraft 3 is protected by securom 4.8* so use alcohol whit securmo new 4* / 5* profil... and when you mount this images files in daemon , normally , it will work fine

Comment

Re: War3 TFT

Originally Posted by cyrus221
          I did a search of the forums, and it said to use the original war3 disc. Well, you cant exactly run TFT (expansion) with the original disc.
          Well.... I could run the Wc3 TFT with the normal CD, have you tryed it?? And you can download a "No-CD" for the newest version, the only bad thing is that you have to debug the .exe everytime there is a new patch.

Comment

Thanks. Both methods worked

Comment

Working...
            X