Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Problem

Operating System: Windows Xp Home
    Burning Software: Nero 6 (latest version)
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Anti-Virus 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else, but i read other posts and my problem doesn't seem as extreme as others so i decided to make a new post. I am currently running daemon tools 3.41 and wanted to install 3.47. I uninstalled 3.41, rebooted, then went to install 3.47. Upon installation i would say about 95% my PC just randomly rebooted. When i rebooted i saw the daemon tools icon on my desktop but when i click it it says no language support detected, and i can't remove it in add/remove programs. my error log from windows read this after it rebooted trying to install daemon 3.47: c:\DOCUME~1\Sean\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERc124.dir00\Mini1 1804-03.dmp ||| c:\DOCUME~1\Sean\LOCALS~1\Temp\sysdata.xml ||| I wasn't sure if this was related to the BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS during Daemon Tools installation thread so forgive me if it is. I don't get a BSOD upon reboot though so what can it be? Thx. :mrgreen:

Send the minidump to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I just sent it.

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Is there anyway I can see what programs are using the starforce drivers if any?

Comment

Its fixed. Thanks alot Copytrooper :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
            X