• Show
Clear All

• i have troubles when installing dtools

Operating System: win2000
    Burning Software: na
    Anti-virus Software: rising
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

it ran correctly.

but i delete the virtual cdrom manually in device management including SCSI&RAID CONTROLLER, the dtool programe and relative info in the register. then i could reintall dtools. but when the process was almost finished, screen turned black and rebooted. it seemed to be an incorrect restart because windows ran the disk-checking. when i ran dtools, it said the product not installed. but i can see the virtual cdrom in the mycomputer, and some devices in device manager.

when i reinstall it, the same thing occured. pls help!

Check if you've minidump related to that crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

what do you mean?
      iam sorry that i dont quite understand you.
      what should i do

Comment

Check WinNT\Minidump folder if there's a file related to that crash (date 'n time). Send that file for analysis.

Comment

I'v send them.

thx.

Comment

The dumps show well known problem with Starforce drivers, check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

Comment

thx.

but it said device installing errer:25041(0x61D1), 80(0x50) when i reinstalled it .

Comment

Then you didn't remove the driver files - 25041 means setup could not copy miniport driver file into System32\Drivers folder: CopyFile API reported error 0x50 which means that file is already existing.
                Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools drivers, reboot after the procedure.

Comment

Working...
                X