• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My virtual drives disapear

Operating System: win xp without sp
    Burning Software: /
    Anti-virus Software: AVG 6.0
    DAEMON Tools Version: 347

First sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

So, I installed Daemon tools 347 without any problem. After the first reboot my virtual drive appears normally in "my computer" window and works well. But when i reboot anothertime it disapear completly from "my computer".
    It's strange because the daemon's icon is still in the systray bar and works as normally.
    When this problem arrives the drive is still detected in the device manager.
    But not in control panel/administrative tools/computer manager/drives managment (translation maybe wrong of technical terms).

Other strange thing, I think it's not normal that in daemon, when I right click on the icon of the systray bar, go to virtual cd:dvdrom / device 0[].../set device parameter ; there is no drive letter selected. Well i select one and click ok. When i go back in this window it had benn deselected once more.

So i don't know why my virtual drives can't appear and work so please help !
    I'm usign a pIV 3000 with the 2002 version of win xp without service pack.

How about reading the related thread in our common problems and solutions forum?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thanks It's ok now. I misunderstood the explainations the first time. Thank you very much !

Comment

Working...
      X