• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHPHLP.VXD

Operating System: Win98SE
    Burning Software: Adaptec EasyCD 3.5c
    Anti-virus Software: none but WHY?
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

When I restarted windows after installing Daemon windows would not boot, after doing step by step boot, PNPHLP.VXD is the problem. I uninstalled Daemon and reomoved PNPHLP from the registry and windows booted normally again.
    More a bug report than anything, but I would like to use your software...
    (Google tells me others have had this problem and it might be caused by game anti copying measures? Not sure about this though)

Would you believe it it appears there is a newer version by the name of 347! I will try that and come whining back here if it does not work either! :wink:

Comment

Back again...says in the readme of the newer version I should not install with easyCD installed? What am I to do? Install and hope for the best? I don't want to lose easyCD as I neeed it. :shock:

Comment

The problems with buggy Roxio software are well known - v3.47 contains workarounds for those bugs, so you shouldn't have problems, but may have some. Just give it a try.
        Note that buggy Roxio software won't see Daemon Tools virtual devices anymore, due to too many BSODs caused by Roxio bugs. This was done intentionally as workaround.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X