SuperPower 2 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperPower 2 issues

I am trying to mount and run my SuperPower 2 image with Alcohol 120%. When I do I get the following error from the game:

ERROR -
    Protection System

Insert the SuperPower 2 disc into another drive then press "Retry".

The original CD works but not the image. I am guessing that SuperPower 2 is seeing my virtual drive/image as just that, virtual. As I understand it the SuperPower 2 disc 1 is protected by the Starforce protection method. Any idea how I can have the game see the virtual image as a physical disc? Or some method to make this work?
    AMD MP 2800+, 2 CPUs
    K7D master Series Mthrbrd
    2 Gig ECC DDR Ram
    Audigy 2+ Plat.
    GeForce FX 5600

Never heared of that game, how did you checked for the protection?

Comment

www.gamecopyworld.com had the game listed with the protection used. They said it was Starforce. SuperPower 2 is a dreamcatcher game. Newly released last week I think. I just got it over the weekend.
      AMD MP 2800+, 2 CPUs
      2 Gig ECC DDR Ram
      Audigy 2+ Plat.
      GeForce FX 5600

Comment

I usually get a game a month or 2 after it is released and by then there is usually a no CD crack available but since this is such a new game I guess they have not made one for this yet. I prefer not having to juggle CDs and DVDs when I am playing my games and mounting images is easier but even easier still is no CD or image at all required. =P So until a no CD crack is available I will have to just load the image if I can figure out how to make it work.
        AMD MP 2800+, 2 CPUs
        2 Gig ECC DDR Ram
        Audigy 2+ Plat.
        GeForce FX 5600

Comment

As far as i know, Starforce kicks DT's ass so i think this game just won't work with a CD image.. until DT v4 !! :mrgreen:

Comment

Okay well thanks for the information. I will just keep using the CD then until a .exe no cd fix comes out or the new DT does.
            AMD MP 2800+, 2 CPUs
            2 Gig ECC DDR Ram
            Audigy 2+ Plat.
            GeForce FX 5600

Comment

read more about starforce mini-image creation, maybe it works for you:

CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X