• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Crash !

Operating System: Microsoft Windows Xp Pro eng. SP2
    Burning Software: Nero Burning Rom 5.5.9.14
    Anti-virus Software: Symantec Norton Antivirus 2004
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I installed Daemon Tools 3.47 yesterday. After installation, it required to restart OS, I restarted the OS, then I had a message "Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile." and it started to countdown from 30 seconds. After this message, it said windows can't create temporary profile etc. and another countdown... I restarted OS again and selected the safe mode, and tried to use System Restore tool, it didn't help, then browsed this forum and found http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/port...pic.php?t=2287 this link, when I applied the suggestions (delete driver files d347bus.sys and d347prt.sys and registry cleaning), this time when I try to login, it says there's no such as domain ".." . (I didn't delete any neccessary system keys, only related with Daemon Tools, I knew what was I doing) Now I'm here in safe mode with network support.

P.S.
    First profile error message has been happened before when I installed the Alcohol %120, but the System Restore was worked that time.
Working...
X