Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xtensa OCD daemon v9.0.4 not compatible for windows 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xtensa OCD daemon v9.0.4 not compatible for windows 10?

Hi,

I'm using windows 10 OS 64-bit OS, and it seems like I cant install xtensa OCD daemon tools driver v9.0.4, is it because it's not compatible with win10? Please help.

Driver details:
    FTDI CDM Driver package - Bus/D2XX driver & VCP driver.

Regards,
    Marvin G

Hello,

The software is not related to DAEMON Tools products, so, contact to proper support team.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I agree, my windows 10 daemon tools no longer works. Windows 10 just had an update that seems to broke the app/file. Get a smart screen notification that is SUPER annoying every 20 seconds daemon tools tries to open itself and smart screen
      says that it cant. So I get 30 notifications. Please tell me your working on a fix =P. Cant uninstall or play with any of the Daemon tools files because they are no longer compatible.. Neither can I play with any of the smartscreen settings cuz windows doesnt allow it!

Comment

Originally Posted by drubin View Post
        I agree, my windows 10 daemon tools no longer works. Windows 10 just had an update that seems to broke the app/file. Get a smart screen notification that is SUPER annoying every 20 seconds daemon tools tries to open itself and smart screen
        says that it cant. So I get 30 notifications. Please tell me your working on a fix =P. Cant uninstall or play with any of the Daemon tools files because they are no longer compatible.. Neither can I play with any of the smartscreen settings cuz windows doesnt allow it!
        Same problem here. I can't upgrade the instalation or delete the old one. Any fix?

Comment

Hello,

The problem happens after latest anniversary update. To remove old version, you must remove entire folder. Please follow the link (DAEMON Tools Pro software as example) - Windows 10 Anniversary installation issues - DAEMON Tools Pro Help
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X