• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Conflict

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
    Burning Software: none
    Anti-virus Software: AVG Free
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I install DMT and when it gets tot he end of the install its reset my computer..... After it restarts i run the Install file again and it trys to complete but an error saying

" Some Driver Has an invalid name or conflicts with an other file in the system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted afetr removal of softwere using same name."

I also get the " No language Support" error when i try and run DMT

IT has created a SCSI drive as i can see it in My Computer the F:/ drive

I aint got any copying Softwere on my computer at the moment.

Help anyone?

Or point me towards a post with a solution on :roll:

Check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash. If so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Regarding error 25002 check related thread in common problems and solutions forum. Reboot after the procedure.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Right...Sent an email with the dump reps in....and also uninstalled the drivers..

so how do i get around this proplem...Change the drivers names?

Comment

The dumps show Starforce drivers as cause of the crash, so check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.
        If you followed the procedure mentioned in thread about error 25002 you shouldn't need to try different driver names during installation - be sure you rebooted after the procedure, though.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X