X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to damon HELP!!! basic questions

hi there

Can you please help me.

I have an image file of the football manager game. Using daemon tools will i have to mount this image just for installation or everytime i want to play the game?

Plus can i put the image file of the game onto a plain cd, i have roxio easy cd creator on my pc - is this software ok to burn the image as a backup?

pleez help me, i am new to daemon tools

if u want to play the game with daemon tools u just mount the image each time its not that hard. the burning program i use and find very good is blind write. i presume it is very good as that is what most of them are using to copy hl2

Comment

Just wondering...

Was there any special reason you PM'd that to me, or don't you just get what the PM function is for - which is definetly not for repeating your forum posts in private :?:

BTW, i don't know 'the football manager game' ...

Comment

re: new to damon HELP!!! basic questions

You asked a lot of questions u_z_e_e.

Don't use any version of Roxio Easy CD Creator for anything. You might want to consider uninstalling it after you find a replacement (because years ago it conflicted with other burning programs, crashing, etc.).

If you cannot decide to mount or not to mount the game after you installed from a virtual drive, the answer is the same as a regular CDROM.

Does the game need the cd or does the game ask you to "please insert the cd?" Using Daemon-tools will not change or trick the game into not needing a cd inserted in the physical drive or a not needing a "fake" cd mounted in the virtual drive. It's almost the same thing to the game. Daemon-tools will not pretend a CD is still inserted if you unmount the file from your hard disk (But it would be cool if it would, because you could delete all your images!)
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
        X