Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error installing daemon tools

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: nero, roxio (uninstalled it)
    Anti-virus Software: norton corporation
    DAEMON Tools Version: tried 3.46 and 3.47

I need some help installing my daemon tools program. I tried installing 3.47 and when i did.. like... right before it completely finished installing... my screen turned blue and white words appears and then my whole comp restarted. after it booted up again... i tried to reinstall daemon tools, but then it says "Some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of software usig same names." I already uninstalled roxio.. cuz i read that it conflicts with daemon tools and i already tried to install it many times, each time trying a different driver name but nothing's working. can someone please help me find out what the problem is? when i check the log... i also says that i have a newer version installed.. but i only have 3.46 and 3.47 and both says the same thing. HELP PLEASE!!!! thanks!

p.s. right now i have the daemon tools icon on my desktop... but then when i try to open it... it says that there's no language pack detected... so... the installation didn't finish and... it's not letting me install.. HELP HELP!

Check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash. If so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Regarding error 25002 check related thread in common problems and solutions forum. Reboot after the procedure.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers, check this thread :idea:
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
      X