Daemon Lite and vmware IOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Lite and vmware IOS

Hi Im new to these forums and had a quick question about Daemon lite. Im pretty sure there is a obvious reason why it isn't working but I am pretty new when it comes to this stuff.
    I installed vmware, a virtual machine, and was trying to get it started. To start a session it said I needed a iso image so after researching for a few minutes, I installed Daemon lite to convert vmware into an iso image.
    There was a problem though. When I went looking for it on daemon through browsing I couldnt find it. I made copies of it on a dvd, thumb drive, desktop and tried to make a 7zip file of it too but still nothing. I looked everywhere using browsing but the interesting thing is some of my other files/folders are there even if vmware isn't. This tells me something I did is wrong.

I would appreciate any suggestions from you because so far I havent made any progress. Thanks!

Originally Posted by justcode247 View Post
    I installed vmware, a virtual machine, and was trying to get it started. To start a session it said I needed a iso image so after researching for a few minutes, I installed Daemon lite to convert vmware into an iso image.
    Hallo, and welcome to the forums
    Would you please escribe more detailed what you're trying to achieve ?
    Where does it say you need an ISO image of vmware ? Link ?
    Maybe you misread something ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X