This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Leisure Suit Larry:MCL

Hi Guys, I have an iso image of LSL:MCL on my hard drive and i wanted to know how exactly i can make it work using DAEMON tools.

You can't - re-create the image from your original with Alcohol or BW5.
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Thanks a lot. I have rebuilt the file from the original cd. I have enabled the securom emulation options while creating the image and the game works fine now when i load the cd.

Thanks a lot for the reply

Comment

No problem, I'm happy you got things working.
        Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

I have tried to understand and do what has been mentioned but I have not been successful.

Could somone please explain how I can get this game to work. I have all four Leisure Suit Larry bin files and cue files, and I have even installed the game, but when I try to use Daemon to load the game, it says that I have the wrong disc.

I have tried to use alcohol, but I could not understand what yall were talking about. Please help me step by step to get this to work.... :?

Comment

What program (and settings if you remember) did you use to create the .bin/.cue files?

Try re-creating the images from your CDs in Alcohol's native format. First you need to find out what protection the game uses (use a protection scanner on your original CDs or Google for it) and then use the appropriate profile in Alcohol.

Comment

well i am not sure because I got it off emule. Does this mean its a total loss?

And what does "alcohols native format" mean? Im sorry but I am a noobie when it comes to this. Thanks for the help.

Comment

well, bye then. Read our board-rules next time

Comment

just started playing. need to pick up more chicks but they keep rejecting me cause i need new clothes. don't know where to get them? any help?
                  thanks

Comment

This is not a game support forum. Please ask that kind of question in the official forums, or in our Off Topic forum, if you must.
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                    X