Feature to disable Autorun via a switch from command line on mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature to disable Autorun via a switch from command line on mount

First off, thanks for an aweseome application. I particularly like the command line support.

I'm wondering if it is possible to add an option like -noautorun for the command line support that bypasses the autorun on that particular mount.

So I could do something like
    daemon.exe -noicon -noautorun -mount imagfile.cue

I realize I could probably turn off the autorun for the virtual CD drive but the majority of the time, I do want it to run. I do however have a shortcut I use to mount an image that I don't want the autorun to be run on. I also know that holding down the shift key should bypass the autorun, but sometimes I'm not fast enough or just forget.

But since I'm not 100% possative how the auto run feature works I'm not sure on how hard it might be, that and I'm not sure how the guts of daemon tools works. From what I have found about autorun it is a registry key entry. Maybe store the value that is there currently, set it to false, mount the disc, set it back to the previous value and be done, if the -noautorun switch is present.

Thanks again for a great application, and listening to my request/suggestion.

~ TK
Working...
X