Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with loading mounted Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 : Triple Thrill Pack

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120% v1.9.2 (build 1705), UltraISO v7.5.0.956, Nero 6 v6.3.1.20, BlindWrite 5.2.9.142
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Anti-Virus 2002, Ad-aware se v1.05, Spybouncer v1.26, Spybot v1.3
    DAEMON Tools Version: DAEMON Tools v 3.47

Well... i know that there are alot of threads with help on mounting images and stuff. I can't seem to find one that helps me... maybe i'm blind or just plain dumb.

Anyways... i mounted the .mds file of RCT2 and tried loading the game... but all it does is the cursor says its loading... then nothing happens...
    but one time this pop-up box did come up saying to shove a disc in the specified drive...

I've already mounted a game before which was the sims 2, but they don't just mount the .mds file... they have this extra .mir, which i believe is a mini image or something.

These were the the instructions i got last time to mount the sims2 image.

If anyone could help, i'd be sooo happy!

Another problem was juse the fact that i can't copy the cd to make a back up of it so i don't scratch the original that i have. It uses SecuROM as a cd protection and supposedly you can't burn it or something... although a site i went to said you can, but didn't provide details of how to at all.

lol

Anyways, enough of this long post, and i'm sorry i made it lag on a bit.

If there is a thread that tells me what i can do, you can just put it here and i'll open the link instead of the trouble of typing it out.

We don't support such images!
    Create an image from your original cd in native Alcohol format, mount it and play - should work fine.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

well i made a .mds image of the original cd that i have and mounted it.

i started to load it and all seems fine until this box pops up.
      and when i click cancel or change the drive that the image is on, the bottom box pops up.

i just don't know what i'm doing wrong

:?:

Comment

Seems it stores install path in registry or ini, so either change those, or re-install from mounted image.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

hey thanx, i uninstalled it and reinstalled it using the mounted image and it plays now.

-cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X