Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD/DVD emulation software har been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD/DVD emulation software har been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game

Operating System: windows xp pro
    Burning Software: Roxio Easy CD Creator 5
    Anti-virus Software: Ad-aware SE personal
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I have mounted both of the images to nfsu2 but then i run it says: CD/DVD emulation software har been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game What do it mean?

It means figure out which software is disliked by SafeDisc protection, usually CloneCD's Hide CD-R media function or similar.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Comment

Don't select "CloneCD's Hide CD-R media" and remove clonecd cd virtual reader

Comment

how do i remove clonecd cd virtual reader?

Comment

Operating System: XP
            Burning Software: Alcohol 120%
            Anti-virus Software: Norton
            DAEMON Tools Version: --

Maybe you can disable read rights for everyone for the relevant keys in the registry. You can stop SecuROM from realising a game is played from a virtual drive, by finding the SCSI registry key entry for that drive and disabling access.

Comment

NFSU2 is protected by SD3, so no need for registry permission settings. SafeDisc has no problem with Daemon Tools virtual devices, but it dislikes earlier CloneCD versions and especially the Hide CD-R media function.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
              X