Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to mount image. File not accessible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to mount image. File not accessible.

Operating System: WinXP
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

When trying to mount an image from a MDS file I keep getting the error message "Unable to mount image. File not accessible".

It's the first time this error has occured, usually everything works fine. The corrupted (?) files were created with DVD Decrypter (an MDS, an I00 and an I01 file) and sizewise they look perfectly normal, just like all the ones before.

I have tried to convert the MDS file into an ISO using MagicISO but it didn't recognise the MDS file. The same happened when using Alcohol 120%.

I am not in possession of the original disc anymore, so unfortunately can't just simply repeat the procedure.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I was haveing this porblem. i got my working by changeing it with Magic ISO. Which file did u try to change MDS or MDF? its the MDF u want to convent not the MDS. Hope this helps

Comment

Check if your mds and mdf file has the same name!
      xxx.mds, xxx.mdf
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Why converting MDS/MDF into ISO ?

Comment

Catweazle wanted to do this because the mds wasn't working and he thought an iso file will working but he couldn't convert it which is caused by different file names of the mds and mdf file i think.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
          X