Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft III Expansion: The Frozen Throne

Hello,

I searched the forum and found several TFT queries, but none of those solutions worked for me. I used blindwrite to copy the frozen throne CD. I mounted the image, started the game... and after 30 seconds of delay, it prompted me for the CD. I installed the game using the image, and I'm on Windows Server 2003 computer. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Qwerty's Query

Btw. I think you should add TFT to the game database... it currently isn't on there...

No need to add it to the game data base, it IS there.
    Which Blindwrite version did you use? Note that v4.5.x needs bwa file, created with bwa builder.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

i'm using blindwrite 5... Oh, you guys did add it... i didn't see it on the list 3 weeks ago.. (or maybe i just didn't see...)

Qwerty

Comment

any ideas? I still can't get it to work... Should I try another copying program? or is my DVD drive not good enough? It's a toshiba if i remember correctly...

Qwerty

Comment

Use the warcraft 3 ROC (Reign of Chaos and not Frozen Throne) image and it will be fine.
          The game can be lauched with both CDs

Comment

wow... that's weird... it works?! You're not _suppose_ to be able to do that, are you?

Qwerty

Comment

Ask Blizzard, not me :mrgreen:
              Anyway it works !

Comment

Re: Warcraft III Expansion: The Frozen Throne

yea, that is pretty cool and funny.
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                X