PDA

View Full Version : D-tools will not run a mounted image

st0ney23
27.01.2005, 07:17
Operating System: Xp Home
Burning Software: Alcohol 120%, Nero 6 (ultra edition)
Anti-virus Software: Norton System Works Premier
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hello all. :)

I've tried everything, and have come to the end of my rope... hoping that someone here may be able to assist me.

I have some .bin/.cue files (a couple of movies, but mostly games) that I've been trying to mount with D-tools for some time now, but when I mount them (they seem to mount just fine) they will then just sit there and do nothing. Basically, they will not load and/or run the image. I never had this problem before, as I have been using D-tools for quite a while now. Previously, I would mount and the image would then autorun. Now, it will mount and do nothing...

Autorun is checked, and I haven't changed any settings from when I used to use it successfully.

If anyone can help, I would so greatly appreciate it. If you need ANY more information out of me, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

mktiger
27.01.2005, 08:56
Operating System: XP PRO
Burning Software: nero, clone5100, alcohol120% 192b1705
Anti-virus Software: kaspersky (latest)
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

maybe this is no problem of daemon but system - check properties of this cd - autostart

st0ney23
27.01.2005, 18:19
I thought about that, too, but D-tools worked fine up until just a while ago. I haven't made any changes to my system. :(

st0ney23
01.02.2005, 13:28
Does anyone else have an idea that they can throw at me? I'm seriously at a loss here....

Thanks in advance -- I'd really appreciate it.

Copytrooper
01.02.2005, 13:55
Check in CloneCD Tools menu -> settings -> Auto Insert Notification tab if Enable Auto Insert Notification is checked/on, and Auto Play tab if Play Data/Audio Discs automatically is checked/on.

st0ney23
08.02.2005, 00:22
Forgive my noobish response...

But, I do not believe that I have CloneCD, unless this is something that I am unaware of existing in D-tools? From what I remember, CloneCD is an app, and I do not currently have that installed.

If I am misunderstanding, please let me know.

Thank you.

Copytrooper
08.02.2005, 08:56
Sorry, mixed it up with the other one ;)
Anyway, download and install the trial then - it's probably the easiest way.

Rasputin
30.03.2005, 21:42
Operating System: Win XP Pro
Burning Software: Clone CD
Anti-virus Software: Norton Anitvirus 2004
DAEMON Tools Version: 347

Yep, same problem here. But I have no clue why daemon tools suddenly stopped working... I am hearing about these things called blacklists.. if someone could explain that to me or how I can keep these blacklists in check, I would appreciate it.

Rasputin
31.03.2005, 02:50
Ok, this colde cd stuff worked... I'm not sure why, but my images are working fine now, thanks.

It's weird because I didn't change a thing in the settings in Clone CD... I just opened it , unchecked and checked stuff back (ie no change) and it worked.