database? faq? guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database? faq? guide?

Hi, I was wondering, is there a way to get a copy of the Game database, Faq, and/or user guide for Daemon Tools as a downloadable .pdf or something similar to have for easy reference? If so, where can I find them to get copies? If not, there are a variety of actual free or open-source programs out there for creating .pdf files, and some don't even have nag screens. I'd be more than willing to assist with getting a downloadable .pdf put together for the Game database and/or user guide and faq. Thanks for your time.

This is quite simple :
    - Write a bot to leetch all the games database section
    - write a parser to retrieve info from the HTML files you leetched
    - put the info in PDF format.

But you would have to do that avery time the DB section gets updated..

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the info, I was just curious if there was some means for being able to browse the database and user guide offline. I mentioned pdf since its an easily compressed format that can reproduce graphics, text, pictures, etc with little difficulty.

Comment

syntax... you really can't get it offline... If you're a dial up user, the best bet would be to add Daemon Tools to your favorites, and click "Make webpage available offline" and then syncronize it so that it will download the database for offline usage.

qwerty.

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot that most browsers have a built-in html leetcher :mrgreen:
          This solution is far quicker than mine

Comment

Working...
          X