X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Error

Operating System: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
    Burning Software: none (?!)
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition (latest definitions)
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I've searched and browsed for a bit, but I couldn't find anything on this.
    I'm having trouble installing. Here is my installation log if it helps:

Earlier I did have Daemon Installed, and then I used regCleaner and Bootvis. However, regCleaner screwed a lot up so I restored all of the backups of all of my registry entries. Daemon had been uninstalled earlier because I wanted to upgrade my version (not sure which one though). When I downlaoded 3.47, I get this specific error from the installation:

"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2835. The arguments are: ErrorIcon, ErrorDialog, Error 25002. Some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of sofware using same names."

I have also looked up information on the Error 25002 as well.

System:
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+ (~2.0GHz)
    Elite ECS mobo w/ VIA Chipset
    512 MB Kingston Value DDR333 PC2700
    Leadtech CD-RW
    Samsung DVD-RW
    Not sure exact type of optical drives.

I should think that that's all you need. If you need more, just say so.
    Thanks!
    -Mongoose

That's "normal" error 25002, so follow all steps mentioned in related thread in common problems and solutions forum, reboot after the procedure, then re-install v3.47.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

installation error

Operating System: xp
      Burning Software: nero
      Anti-virus Software: norton
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I encountered an language error and i don't know how to fix it some help could be of some use

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
        That's "normal" error 25002, so follow all steps mentioned in related thread in common problems and solutions forum, reboot after the procedure, then re-install v3.47.
        Har, I tried it ealier and it didn't work, jsut redid it and it worked. I guess I missed a step or something. Thanks! :P

Comment

Working...
        X