Files on my actual CD drive not being seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files on my actual CD drive not being seen

Following installation of your program...

Files on my actual CD drive are no longer showing up in Windows explorer when a CD is present.

Any suggestions?

Well, perhaps if you posted more information, we could help. Like what is your os? Have you ever used easycd? Which cdrom are you talking about?

Comment

No need to get catty about it, toonses...

Windows XP.
      Yes... I have used EasyCD.
      Samsung CD-R/RW SW-216B

Comment

Try this topic: http://web1.athen215.server4free.de/...opic.php?t=498

Comment

@cliffone: IF you have a problem with the posting from Andareed, just let me know! Please point me to the "catty" statements as I'm maybe to dumb to see it?? Maybe I don't understand, what exactly you mean? That would help me alot!

Feel free to discuss it with me over PM please!

Comment

@cliffone: I don't understand why you think I have a bad attitude. I just get a bit annoyed when people throw questions at us (the support team) without giving us details.

For example, if you worked at a bank, and someone said "I want to withdraw $100", that doesn't help the teller. You need to give details, like your name, bank account #, id, etc...

Please just put your feet in my shoes and understand why we get cranky at times.

Thanks, and btw, what is this "toonses"?

Comment

>Yes... I have used EasyCD

Then why do you come to this forum? We don't give support to 'Easy CD' people.

Comment

Working...
              X