X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Reboot on Install

Operating System: WIN XP Pro SP2
    Burning Software: None
    Anti-virus Software: Anti-virus is fer sissies...mwuhahaha!
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I am radnomly rebooting towards the end of the 3.47 D-tools install. This of course gives me the "No Language File" error when I try to run d-tools. I'll send the dump to your support address, but thought I would give a heads up first on the forums.

Thanks,
    Joe

Don't forget the reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

rgr... the dumps have been sent. Just for some additional information. After doing the install I'm not even getting an entry for d-tools in add remove programs so after the install I'm having to remove everything manually. I followed the instructions to remove the drivers, but then searched for any files that changed when I did the install. So I manually deleted the d-tools dll in my sys directory and tried to reinstall. I still get the reboot durring the middle of the install but now the d-tools icon is just a ms exe icon and it only launches a DOS window when I launch it.. go figure. Don't know if that helps at all.

Thanks again,
      Joe

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers. Check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Yup that was it. Thanks abunch.

Comment

Working...
          X