• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio mount

Operating System: linux & windows
    Burning Software: cdrecord-cdrtools, cdrwin, nero, audiograbber
    Anti-virus Software: avg
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Newbie here. Sorry if this question has been asked. I searched for it.

Is it possible to "mount" a collection of ripped wav files to simulate an audio cd?
    If this is possible, is that what this faq q&a is referring to?

If so, how do I create an audio cue sheet and mount it.
    Also, if this is possible, and it is in the documentation, please tell me where it is, since I've obviously overlooked it.
    Thanks for any help, and thanks to daemon-tools developers for
    a really cool program.

Or, do i need to convert the collection of wav files to some other format that daemon tools can read?

Comment

You shall use NERO for example to create a cd audio image that you finally mount with DAEMON TOOLS.

In don't remember for cue sheet with wav files but you can see here (PDF document)

ftp://64.251.26.164/pub/goldenhawk/download/cdrwin.pdf

how to create your own audio cue sheet

Olivier

Comment

Originally Posted by OlivierFromFrance
        You shall use NERO for example to create a cd audio image that you finally mount with DAEMON TOOLS.
        Oliver, thanks for your help.
        What type of file format is an does daemon tools consider an "audio image"?
        i.e. what extension?

Comment

you can create .NRG image with NERO
          you just have to create in NERO your audio cd as usual and then "burn" to "Image Recorder" device rather than your own burner (see in NERO menu select the cd writer) .

You can also try to create a cue sheet as explained in CDRWIN user manual (see link in my previous post), this might be quicker than creating a NERO image file (if you already have your wav files), I don't remember if it works or not with DAEMON TOOLS but just try ...

Olivier

Comment

Working...
          X