Act of War ,,Direct Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act of War ,,Direct Action

I can't get Act of War open with Deamon Manager, because I don't know wich file I have to choose for Mount Image :oops: . I know it's a real noob question, but that is what I am. :cry:

!? What files do you have, and how did you create them?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

It did work, but i have unmount the drive. I thought if I can mount an image again it would work. But I don't know wich file I must mount.

Comment

Ok, first, what program did you use to make the images? For example: Alchohol 120%, or CloneCD. Second, if you made the image already, you must select it in Daemon Tools disk manager. If you do not know which file to mount, select all the files you think that could be the image. If you cannot find the image I suggest that you make one using the above mentioned programs and remembering where you stored the image.
        Failure is the mother of success.

Comment

Ok, thank. I'm gonna give it a try.

Comment

I had the same Problem with Act of War Image created by BlindWrite 5.

If i use an Image created by Alcohol i can mout it!
            But Alcohol can't create correct RPMS-measurements of DVD's so its useless for Playing "Act of War" because its protected with Securom 7!

I think the problem is that Deamon Tools can't handle the BW5 DVD-Images correct!

Locutus replied with "Wait for the new release"!

I hope the new DT-Version will be released in near future :twisted:

Use VirtualCD 6 or 7 for creating an image and emulating the original disc (works for me)!!!

bye
            mik

Comment

Working...
            X