Safedisk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safedisk

Is there a way to burn or make an image of the games having Safedisk protection?????
    What about this
    This page contains SafeDisk Patches which are used to patch up a SafeDisk Protected game so you can play a burnt game as a personal back-up copy which is perfectly legal.

SafeDisk Patch v3.1 (44.5KB)
    Generic SafeDisk Patch (14.6KB)
    DOn\'t know i guess it went fine

Just make an image, mount it and play - no big deal. :lol:
    SafeDisc2 and above a more hardware depentend during writing, so you either need to play from image alone, or use emulation feature. Note that newest versions are not completely supported by Daemon Tools emulation yet, but will work from mounted image.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

How can i play from the image when the game has copyprotection software called Safedisc????? If i have an daemon tools installed it says EMulation software has been detected and bla bla bla!

Comment

If it's SafeDisc there's other cause of that message. e.g. CloneCD's Hide CD-R media function. Disable that function, and the CloneCD tray. SafeDisc has no problem with Daemon Tools virtual drives.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I deleted cdclone!!!! and still gives me this message, i had to create a new account and run the game from there!! By the way Daemon tools is the problem also as it has emulation options and even if u disable it, the game will still give you this message

Comment

Please, please do me a favor and read through this forum here. You're not
            the first and not the last with that problem and Daemon Tools is not
            the reason. I think we already answered it hundreds of times already:

You don't have to remove CloneCD only, but also the CD-Tray, where
            CloneCD installs the socalled HIDECDR function, which is blacklisted.
            Daemon Tools isn't. Period.

I don't want to sound rude, but please research better next time, you
            confuse other users that read such postings. It's no offense, but please:
            take the time for a really intensive board-search. We don't want to answer
            the same questions over and over again. Millions of users already used
            Daemon Tools and I can assure you: it's not because of Daemon Tools
            Emulation.

Also I strongly!! suggest to read the Daemon Tools Manual. You can reach it
            due to the tray-symbol (right-click, then ->help->manual)

BTW: I have the Medal-of Honor-series here, every title runs flawlessly, just for your interest. If you read through the board, you will find other users that confirm exactly that

Comment

Sorry man. Yes i did not search well enough for information otherwise i wouldn't be asking these questions.
              Please explain to me gow to delete or solve this
              You don't have to remove CloneCD only, but also the CD-Tray, where
              CloneCD installs the socalled HIDECDR function, which is blacklisted
              Thank you!
              Can i use Nero also!!

Comment

Nero is not blacklisted by SafeDisc or, as far as I know, any other copy protection. But that's because it's not really capable of duplicating copy protected discs.

I suggest you have a look at Alcohol 120% for creating your CD images - check the link in my signature
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Daemon tools is good too, why to use alcohol?? They are similar anyway.

But how do i delete hidecdr function??

Comment

DAEMON Tools is only for mounting CD images, you'll have to use other software to create them. That's what I recommended Alcohol 120% for.

Comment

Ok i will try it man.
                      But where is LocotusofBOrg????? I can not find cd tray!!!!!!! Help

Comment

For very latest safedisc 2 versions (for example SIMS2 ACADEMY) reinstall DAEMON TOOLS in expert mode and mody the namle of driver :

Change d347bus & d347scsi to something else

Olivier

Comment

For very latest safedisc 2 versions (for example SIMS2 ACADEMY) reinstall DAEMON TOOLS in expert mode and mody the namle of driver :

Change d347bus & d347scsi to something else
                          But why if there is no problem with daemon tools as Administrator said!!
                          By the way how do you instal in expert mode? And u ment to rename the files into smth else??

HIDECDR FUNCTION HOW DO I GET RID OF IT????????????????????????

Comment

No, don't rename any files, Daemon Tools won't find them anymore.

Deinstall Daemon Tools, reboot, then reinstall Daemon Tools 3.47. During the installation, the install dialog will ask you whether you want to install DT in normal or expert mode (you'll see!). Choose expert mode, then the install dialog will ask you whether you want to change the bus driver and scsi name (again, you'll see).

I don't know how to deinstall CloneCD's hide CDR function, sorry.

Comment

Thank you man, i understand now.

Comment

Working...
                              X